Benthic Fish Bone Series Plop Plop Top Water Hard Lure
- Can be used in both Freshwater and Saltwater
- Designed for Long cast
- Hardy lures with a strong body
- Ideal for Snakeheads
How to Use the Plop Plop
- Cast into the lake or pond
- Retrieve Fast at first so the fish take notice.
- Cast to the same location again
- This time retrieve very slowly
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 till you get strikes at different locations as you cover different areas of the pond
The Fish Bone Series of Benthic lures are hardy lures meant for Pelagic fish with a strong body they can tame any monster. The Lures are designed for long cast so that you can target the most difficult parts of a water body. Plop Plop, Bang!!, is the result of using the Benthic Plop Plop, the sound can get the attention of any fish nearby and the curiosity with get the fish out of its hiding and attack the Plop Plop lure. This can be used in both Freshwater and Saltwater, ideal for Snakeheads, Mahseer, Barramundi, Mangrove Jacks and Giant Trevallies.