HAYABUSA JACK EYE SHOT JIG / METAL LURE
- Capable of very long cast with rear-weighted slim body.
- Rear-weighted slim body offers steady wobbling movement, effectively cover the large area.
- Offers realistic movement under steady retrieve.
- Double assist hook prevent losing fish in a second bite.
- Asymmetrical hologram and Sabiki assist hook which trigger fish to bite.
- Anti-rust tough tin coating hook.
All-around shore casting jig. Fish are attracted to flash appeal of the jigs Mylar Tinsel Coating and Aurora Thread Teaser. Jacke Eye Shot has a slim profile that reduces the wind-up resistance and as an angler jerks the Shot, it will not swing overly wide where the fish may miss the lure. On the drop the jig flutters from side to side. On the retrieve the jig will continue in a stable position. The Shot is equipped with high quality split rings, a single assist hook on the front, and a rear treble hook. An angler can fish a large area of water effectively with this jig.
Targeted fish: Bonito, False Albacore, Spanish Mackerel, Jack Mackerel, Yellowtail, Blue Runner, Black Sea Bass, Bluefish, Threadfin Salmon etc.
Check Product Website Here