Mustad Beak Black Nickel Octopus Single Hooks
Hook Design Features:
- MVL-V1 Point Technology
- Needle point
- Reversed point
- Beaked hook point
- 2X Strong
- Ringed eye
- Nor-temperd high carbon steel for superior strength
- Super sharp Ultra Point chemically sharpened hook
- Large sizes ideal for Snapper fishing using baits such as pilchards, squid, crabs, fish cubes etc.
- The most trusted Snapper hook by pro anglers
- Larger sizes suitable for Barra, Tuna, Yellowtail, Kingfish, Grouper and other powerful reef fish species
This Classic Mustad Beak hook proves to be extremely effective for bait fishing. Great with rag worms, crabs and fish chunks. The offset hook point increases the hook hold. It permits the point to come in contact with the mouth of the fish, without turning. Best used for stationary fishing with a ledger. Perfect for inshore and surfcasting with a ledger/weight. The 2X strong wire is strong enough to battle really big fish. Features an up-turned eye, which works particularly well in combination with the Snell knot for optimal presentation of the bait, using leeches, earthworms, or minnows. Use it to fish for big Salmon, Steelhead, Walleye, Bonefish, Barracuda, Plaice, Cod, Spotted Seatrout and many more species in both salt and freshwater. The “MTL-V1” point combines a more efficient point design with a new sharpening process to enhance the quality. The result is a sharper, sleek new point shape with penetration resistance 50% lower than standard Classic Hook points! The hook features Mustad's Wire Technology and Nor-Tempering Process which means that hooks are lighter and up to 30% stronger. Comes in Black nickel finish.
Check Product Page Here