Duo Drag Metal Cast Slow Micro Jigs
- Suitable for anglers to search for Barras, Snappers and other species from break waters, surfs, estuaries and even off the rocks.
- Drag Metal flies like a rocket and efficiently sinks to the deep range.
- Provides stable swimming ability and horizontal sliding action during the fall.
- Fishlike colour and body shape design has been given to this specific lure.
- Performs highly appealing action.
All Jigs Come with Lead and Assist Hooks
|CAST 15g||CAST 20g||CAST 30g||CAST 40g|
|Hook||Front/#8×2, Rear/#8||Front/#11×2, Rear/#11||Front/#13×2, Rear/#13||Front/#13×2, Rear/#13|
Recently, slow jigging has taken off and proved itself as a productive method of catching various species. The Drag Metal Cast slow has been developed through careful evaluation of the method and how it is so productive. The asymmetrical flat side of the body creates a short pitched fluttering during the fall, giving fish a short but necessary time to bite, while reducing the drag against the lure which can be quite stressful for anglers fishing all day long. This asymmetrical aspect of the lure tends to affect casting distance, but through subtle weight balance distribution, we have overcome this problem, giving it outstanding casting distance. In order to reduce snags, it is loaded with two assist hooks on the front (with tinsels) and one assist hook at the rear.
Check Product Page Here