PENN PRECISION FISHING REEL OIL
- Worm Gears
- Ball Bearings
- Spool Shafts
- Rotor Pins & Springs
- Crank Shafts
- Oscillating Plates
- Longer Cast
- Protection Against Rust & Corrosion
- Cleans & Lubricates
- Smoother Operation
- Extended Reel Life
2 oz. Bottle, 4 oz. Bottle.
Due to the harsh marine environment today, preventive maintenance is a must! With anglers in mind, PENN Synthetic Fishing Reel Oil was developed to assure optimum lubrication protection against corrosion and rust, offering smoother operation, extending superior results for longer casting and smoother retrieval. PENN products are endorsed by both Saltwater and Freshwater guides.
- Used by professionals worldwide
- Made using only the highest quality components
- Tested for quality and durability
- This reel grease features superior lubricity, water stability, load-carrying capacity and rust protection over other conventional greases
- Synthetic reel oil is perfect lubrication for handle knobs, ball bearings, worm gears, line rollers
- Designed to assure optimum lubrication protection against corrosion and rust
- Features smoother operation, extending superior results for longer casting and smoother retrieval.
Great for Handle Knobs, Ball Bearings, Worm Gears and Line Rollers, this is simply superb for maintaining your tool! They have tested their competition and have concluded that this will perform better in saltwater than anything else on the market! This uses a proprietary technology and formula that they acquired back in 2011 and is built to lubricate and prevent corrosion!
Check Product Page Here