Storm Thunder Barra Deep Hard Lure
- Great range of proven fish-catching colors
- Gloss shine scale pattern for realistic baitfish shimmer
- High buoyancy (with a reverse lift on the pause)
- Loud internal rattle
- Strong wire through construction and long cast weight mechanism
- 4 x Strong VMC treble hooks
- 11cm long. Weight 21.5 grams
- Available in diving depths up to 2 meters or up to 3.5 meters
- The Storm Thunder Barra lures let you fish those mangrove strewn top-end river systems or rock walls with confidence.
- The high buoyancy and reverse on pause action lets you crank the lure down and keeps it in the strike zone longer.
- The buoyancy and specially designed deflective lure lip also allow your lure to bounce over snags instead of getting stuck in them!
- The Storm Thunder Barra works well with several retrieve styles.
- The standard retrieve produces a nice strong wobbling action and tail kick also perfect for when you're on the troll.
- A short stop and twitch retrieve creates a darting wounded baitfish style action.
- Slow retrieve with continuous twitches creates a dancing wide tail kick action irresistible to most fish.
|TBD 11||11cm||25g||2.5-3.5m / 8 - 12 Ft||Floating|
Fishing "The Top End" for barramundi? You need a fishing lure that can handle the heat and hard hitting fish of the north. The Storm Thunder Barra Fishing Lure is that lure!
Storm Thunder Barra Fishing lures have been designed using latest Japanese fishing lure technology, specifically for our tough Aussie fish.
Available in a great range of proven fish catching colours and incorporating all the attributes that make a good lure great. High buoyancy, loud rattle, super strong VMC hooks and tough built construction. All for one thing to catch fish and the Storm Thunder Barra Lures sure do that and they do it damn well! Stop & go or twitch to create crazy darting action.
These lures aren't just a top end lure a few of the keen hard body fisho's in the Southern States have been using these lures with great success on mulloway and big tailor in the rivers and estuaries.