Okuma Scorpio Baitcasting Reel
- Corrosion-resistant graphite frame and side plates
- A6061-T6 machined aluminium, anodized U-shaped spool.
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Side plate access port for quick spool changes
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
|Model||Mono Line Cap.||Gear Ratio||Max Drag||Weight||Retrive speed||Handle side|
|OBR-SP100H-A||0.31mm/110m 0.37mm/80m||7.2 : 1||5Kg||199 g||76cm per crank||Right|
|OBR-SP101H-A||0.31mm/110m 0.37mm/80m||7.2 : 1||5 Kg||199 g||76cm per crank||Left|
The latest roll out from Okuma the Scorpio Bait cast Reel comes equipped with corrosion-resistant graphite frame and side plates, and A6061-T6 machined aluminium spool. It also features multi-disc composite drag system and side plate access port which can change the spool quickly. It is an absolute value proposition for any level angler! Its fully-sealed, 100% waterproof cast control system that reduce backlash and improve casting distance. It allows quick access for adjusting the Velocity Control System. Magnetic Control System, A fully-sealed, 100% waterproof cast control system that reduce backlash and improve casting distance. Spool Access Port Allow for quick spool changes and quick access for adjusting the Velocity Control System.